Terms and Conditions of Use
These forums are owned by Clan Flanagan of Upperthird or Ó Flannagáin of Uachtar Tíre.
It is impossible for the Clan Ó Flannagáin of Uachtar Tíre website owners and the operators of this forum to confirm the validity of all posts on the forum. Posts reflect the views and opinion of the author, but not necessarily of the forum host. Inappropriate posts should be reported to Admin or thread moderator/s.
By posting to the forums, you agree to these terms and conditions including that, you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening or any other material that may violate any applicable laws.
Bad language will not be tolerated, neither will disparaging remarks, flaming or belittling of another member or person, living or deceased.
Note that all IP addresses are logged in enforcing these conditions.
Any criticism should be expressed in a constructive manner with a view to taking the issue under discussion forward.
You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless you own the copyright or you have written consent from the owner of the material. Spam, Advertisements and Solicitations are also forbidden.
You agree that the host and its operators have the right to remove, edit or move any post, or lock/remove any topic at any time should they see fit.
As a user you agree to any information you have entered above being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, the host cannot be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.
When using our forums, you agree to our Terms and Conditions. Please review our community guidelines to see how these apply to your posts.
- Please treat other users with respect.
- Criticism should be constructive which adds to the discussion.
- Pointless posts may be removed and repeated occurrence will result in a warning followed by a one month ban for failing to observe issued warnings.
- Be aware that any abuse sent via Private Message will result in a ban.
- Ensure that posts are appropriate to the thread, and topics not hijacked by irrelevant chat which contribute nothing to the subject matter.
- This is a family oriented forum and therefore has younger members and Guests, please do not post anything that could be deemed as inappropriate.
- Remember, you are personally liable for what you post, so think twice before hitting the Post button.
- Note that starting topics with capitalised titles or posting with capitalised sentences represents shouting. Please refrain from doing this unless it is to convey that you are shouting.
These fill up the space at the end of your posts, and can be used to tell people a little about you, your sense of humour, or what hobbies you are participating in etc.
The problems arise when the signatures get too big which makes for longer pages, and readers having to scroll further to get to each post which is the prime focus of this forum.
If you just have text in your signature, keep it to the height of 4/5 lines of ordinary unformatted forum text.
If you have an image, keep it to a sensible size, we recommend 45pxx45px maximum.
Please try and follow these guidelines, as eventually we'll adjust or delete Sig's that are clearly taking advantage. Also, remember that some people don't have huge screens, and large signatures take up a lot of screen space, which can hang off the edge of their screen, forcing them to scroll left and right to read the posts.